Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Green Screen Machine


 As I stated before I am a big believer in allowing the children to experiment with technology prior to using it "for real".  Soon my first graders will be producing their own docu-dramas, based on literary nonfiction that they have written during writer's workshop.  To do this we will be using green screen technology!!  If you are new to green screen please take a look at the following google docs to get an idea of what green screen can do for you!  The first link Green Screen Queens is a presentation I did at ASB Unplugged last year, Un-Plugged is a technology conference put on every two years by my school.  The second is a set of directions going step by step for using the Green Screen Mobiles Effects App.  GSME allows you to take screen shots and movie!

Green Screen Queens

Green Screen Mobile Effects Instructions

Take a look at the awesome-ness that is first grade!!!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment