Friday, March 6, 2015

Welcome to All 6106



My name is Tiffany Hill.  I am a First Grade Teacher and Technology Integration Coach at the American School of Bombay in Mumbai, India.  I have been at this school for 5 years and I have just signed on as the Associate Principal of Early Childhood for the next three years.  Good thing we LOVE India!  I was in China for a few years prior to India and in Texas before that. 

Part of my heart will always be in Texas with my family, but the international life is for me... for now!  I was married this past summer,  to Savio, who is originally from India.  We were married in Savannah Georgia, for absolutely no other reason than... it was fun and all we wanted was to be married!

I am currently taking bot 6106 and 6014 here at Lesley.  This is my last semester and along with many of you will graduate soon!  Congratulations to all and good luck on our final journey.

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you again Tiffany! Thanks for share your family with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you, Tiffany! I, too, am a GREEN SCREEN QUEEN! I absolutely love all of the benefits. I would have never thought to use "green screen folders" to create a puppet show. GENIUS! Look forward to collaborating more with you!

    ReplyDelete